Electronics have become an essential must pack item for most of us when travelling. There’s nothing worse than that low battery warning on your smartphone or notebook when working or travelling abroad. whether you could recharge your electronics depends on if the adapters are compatible with the voltage and plug type in the country or region you’re in. You might need the best travel adapter!
Choosing the Best Travel Adapter
If the voltage and plug type differs from the one we use when you are in abroad, you will need an adapter or a converter – or maybe both. Therefore, it is important to choose a right travel adapter which will bring you quite a lot convenience. Otherwise, you may be in the anxiety of low battery warnings. So, here comes a question: what is the best travel adapter? What kind features does it have？Now I have got an answer for you: The multi-country travel adapters of LONGRICH® .
LONGRICH® & TRAVEL®PLUG
LONGRICH® is a professional manufacturer of variety kinds of universal travel adapter, travel adapter with USB port, travel adapter with RJ45 Port, Wi-Fi smart plug & power socket etc. Suitable for whole world 10 kinds of electric Plug & sockets standards, such as US, EU, UK, AUS etc. We started in 2002 in Dongguan, China. Now We have become one of the largest travel adapter manufacturer of China and won our own brand TRAVEL®PLUG.
Advantages & Features of our Best Travel Adapter
- relative cheap and economical
- Compact shape & flexible structure, light-weight, making it perfect for travel.
- Incorporated with the latest technology with USB2.0 ,3.0 Type-C, RJ45 Port, etc. Multiple USB ports make this ideal for sharing with your traveling companions.
- Plugs and adapters can be used over 150 countries including to suit the United States, UK, EU, Australia, and China
- High quality PC material imported from LG Korea. V0 fire retardant level makes it safer; full copper with better conductivity; Excellent surface treatment, UV oil or rubber oil.
- Built-in fuse protection, surge protector and safe shutters, keeping your electronics safe wherever you go.